Date & Time: Friday, February 17th at 7:30 AM till Saturday, February 18th at 2:30 PM
Location: Los Angeles (Hotel TBA)
- Registration deadline is Tuesday, Jan. 31st, 2017, and will only be accepted upon the receipt of a completed registration form and payment of the team registration fee.
- All team members are required to have an active APICS student membership at the time of the competition. Proof of APICS membership will be required at the competition, so please process applications by 1/15/2016. Student membership is now FREE and applications can be completed online or downloaded from: http://www.apics.org/membership-application
- This competition is mainly funded by professional chapters from the APICS Southwest District. If teams are from outside the APICS Southwest District (Arizona, Southern California, Southern Nevada, & Northern/Western Mexico) it is highly encouraged that professional chapters from that team's area donate to the competition. Recommended donation is $500+ per team.
- All team related expenses (e.g. travel, accommodation) are the responsibility of the team. We recommend seeking out sponsorship from your local APICS chapter/academic institution.
- Friday lunch and Saturday breakfast and lunch will be provided by the APICS Southwest District for all attending teams.
- Team members may use any reference material in the public domain in conducting research.
- Student team members are solely responsible for their case resolution. No assistance or input may be made by faculty or students who are not team members. Coaching is expressly prohibited.
- Teams will be comprised of a minimum of three to a maximum of five students. All students may work on the case
resolution; however, the oral presentation must be presented by a
minimum of two students.
- The case resolution will be presented by teams orally. The oral presentation can be no longer than eight minutes in length and will include a PowerPoint presentation.
- A Microsoft PowerPoint template
will be provided. It is mandatory to use the template..
- Business dress is suggested for student presentations. Business casual is recommended for all other events.
- There will be a limit of 25 teams. There can be no more than three teams from any given school.
- A winning team, will receive an invite to the APICS International Conference Student Case Competition.